We are a full-service landscape design office. Although we are
not a design-build firm (we do not do the installation), we can assist you in
selecting and supervising the appropriate contractors for your project.
Though the bulk of our work is in the San Antonio area, we have done a variety
of projects around the state of Texas and several overseas. We are happy to help you no matter your location. Please
see below for information regarding travel time charges.
Hours of Operation:
Our office is open Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. We can often
accommodate appointments outside our normal business hours, especially during
Daylight Savings Time. Just call the office to make special arrangements.
Office and Billing Policies:
The following information is provided regarding our office and billing
policies. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to call.
- We charge for our design services on an hourly basis, to include initial
consultations. Please call for our
- At the initial consultation, when the scope of work is determined for
your project, we can give you a general idea of the cost for the design work
you require. Please keep in mind that this is a "ballpark" figure
since the scope of the work is often modified or expanded through The
- You are welcome to come by the office at any time to review our photo
albums, catalogues, or other information. We will be happy to
answer any brief questions at that time. If you would like a consultation
with a landscape architect at that time, your visit should be arranged in
advance. We encourage you to call before stopping by to be sure that someone will be
in the office.
- In-office visits are billed by actual time spent during the meeting in
quarter hour increments.
- On-site visits to your site specifically are billed for actual time
on-site with a minimum one hour charge.
- All on-site consultation will include travel time.
- We are happy to assist you over the phone whenever possible. We always
answer brief "consultation" calls for our clients as a courtesy.
If you require extended consultation by phone, the current
- Invoices are printed and mailed at the end of each month. The amount on
the statement is for work that is completed from the first day to the last
day of a given month. We do our best to coordinate the completion of
identifiable design phases with this billing schedule. Please excuse us when
this is not possible.